Our postal management team’s outstanding level of expertise is reflected through our position on the Postmaster General’s Mailers’ Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC) as a representative of Printing Industries of America (PIA/GATF). MTAC is a venue for dialogue and collaboration between key print industry representatives and the US Postal Service.
- We can provide assistance with a wide range of postal services and applications, such as:
- Selecting the Intelligent Mail option that best meets your mail service requirements.
- Transition from Postnet barcode to the Intelligent Mail barcode.
- Tracking and electronic address correction service with OneCode Confirm and OneCode ACS.
- We provide electronic mailing information to our on-site US Postal Service representatives and PostalOne system, enabling seamless mail verification, acceptance, and scheduling to ensure that your mail moves quickly and without disruption.
- We also publish a quarterly Postal Affairs Newsletter that will keep you up to date on the developments that impact your mail program designs, service levels, and budgets.
For more information on our Postal Affairs expertise, visit our Mailing & Distribution Support microsite.
Looking for more information about our mailing & distribution expertise?